Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Estrellas Manila: Viva! La Woman - Collection May 2009

It has been almost forever before I was finally able to complete a collection. Was actually jolted back to reality, despite me having a new addition of clothing line for ESTRELLAS, a lot of people were still rampantly asking what happened that am not posting any more accessories for the past few months. It makes me happy that people appreciate me for what I love to do best and that they will always come back to where they have come to know me from the very start...

A collection celebrated for its edgy one of a kind neckpieces that inspire desire...

Simply put, it’s the kind of jewelry that starts conversations and express your own sense of style...



See the rest of my creations at: http://estrellasmanila.com

Happy Shopping! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment