Saturday, April 25, 2009

5) When people borrow something from you and they don't return it EXACTLY WHERE THEY GOT IT from or worse case scenario they totally forgot to RETURN IT unless you ask about it.

4) When people borrow MONEY from you and do not pay you.
I HATE asking for the money that was borrowed from me simply because IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO GIVE IT BACK, BETTER JUST ASKED IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO PAY. I actually do not have any debts, and I always pay my dues on TIME! So don't give me that shit that you can't pay me because I don't think I deserve that kind of KARMA.

3) When someone promises you something they can't even keep.

2) H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E-S

1) When you are trying to move on from a little MISTAKE and "friends" tend to make that as a running JOKE to everyone you meet or to anyone who hardly knows you at all.

What's your story?

No comments:

Post a Comment