Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Sweet Escape (1)

No one actually would even think or even assume that I also LOVE INTERIOR DESIGN. What they don't know is that I've been frequenting a lot of interior decorating sites like desiretoinspire.net and create my DREAM WORKROOM or HOUSE in my head.

For now I just have to settle with my room/workroom
and converted my cabinet doors into a huge inspiration board...


and later on I would love to occupy one whole floor, of my dream house, just for my workroom. Since am clueless to interior decorating and with all the massive ideas coming in, someday I will have to hire an interior designer to actually incorporate all the stuff that I like into reality:)

I love the unfinished white paint on a brick wall so one whole stretch of the wall
would actually look like this


incorporated to an area for all my supplies and where I can hang my creations after


then another side of the wall will be turned into a huge inspiration board

where a small corner will be dedicated for my office space...

though i think i would want a HOT PINK CHAIR instead of white:)




No comments:

Post a Comment